Fresh Corn and Black Bean Salad with Lime Vinaigrette
This is a quick and colorful side dish to serve along with your grilled meats or fish. It's also pretty darn good inside a tortilla with some steak!
- 1 lime
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chopped cilantro (about 1 bunch)
- 1 cob of corn
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and minced
- Zest and juice lime
- Whisk together dressing ingredients. Set aside
- Cut corn from cob. Toss into a bowl with remaining salad ingredients. Add dressing. Stir to combine. Marinate for 20 minutes.